Saturday, March 5, 2011

It's Go Time....

At least that's what the little time-tracker says on the right side of the screen, and yet, on the eve of our due date, here I am, sitting at home, watching a movie, and playing on my computer.

After 40 weeks of the most amazing process I've experienced in my life, I have a thousand thoughts running around in my head, mostly "Why isn't he here yet? What am I doing? What am I not doing? How much longer?" After finding out on July 2nd that we were pregnant, I never thought this day would come, and funny enough, it hasn't.

I don't want to be a party pooper so I'm not gonna drag this out... I don't know what tomorrow will bring, or won't bring, but I do know that it's all about the process and the journey, not just the outcome- because no matter what or when (still trying to actually convince myself of this) it will be the most amazing outcome ever!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment