Saturday, May 14, 2011

My Bronco Boy

This week at work we had a staff BBQ to end National Nursing Home Week and our theme was a BSU Tailgating party. So I of course decked myself out in all my blue and orange and decided that it was time for Keegan to bust out his blue and orange track suit. I had won a little squishy football during a game at work, so a photo shoot was born.

Thanks to 'Uncle' Mark and 'Aunt' Mary Kroll for the outfit and to 'Aunt' Britt for the bronco blankie, Keegan and I had a great time getting some cute pictures. I must admit, he looks pretty good in those colors!! I wanted to get a picture with Keegan while we were both in our duds, but he got sick before we could get together- I'm sure we'll have a few more chances :)




Drew and I were getting ready to run some errands this last week when I turned around and saw this beautiful sight- both my boys ready to go in their matching brown hoodie sweatshirts. Drew has even cleared off one of the hooks on the coat rack to hang Keegan's little sweaters. It's pretty cute!!


No comments:

Post a Comment