Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Spring Cleaning

With all the "chilling" that Keegan and I have been doing, our house was starting to show it's wear. I know folks say that the housekeeping can wait when you have a new baby, but it couldn't wait any longer. So I brought in special forces from far away lands and asked my mom to come up from Twin Falls to help me. My mom is one of the best organizers I knwo. Every summer when Melissa and I would go to church camp, we would come home and my mom would have bought us new bedroom furniture, organized our rooms and put all our clothes away. I knew she would be the best for the job of helping me today. She got here last night and we got going on our projects this morning. We got the whole house cleaned (vacuumed, dusted, glass, bathrooms, mopping) as well as getting the fridge cleaned out, the appliance pantry organized, the linen closet sorted, and the drawers in Keegan's room re-organized with size 3 month clothing (already?). I also had time for a nap in the early afternoon while Grnadma Judy entertained the baby. To finish off the day, my mom made a casserole of fridge leftovers and I got to get some of Easter decorations out to enjoy. By the time the day was done, we were all tuckered out, not to mention the cute wee one. Thanks mom for all your help- I literally couldn't have done it without you!!!







1 comment:

  1. How awesome of your Mom to help! =) LOVE your Spring decor, and LOVE that Keegan! He is ADORABLE!!! =)

    ReplyDelete