Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Our First Toy

This morning I joined a friend of mine form my pre-natal aerobics class at a First Time Mommies group. We talked about our babies playing on their tummies and sleeping on their backs. Each mom there shared about their baby having "tummy time" and how their baby will get tired and bored of being in their swings too long. I realized that other than being on my chest and with Drew, Keegan hasn't had ANY tummy time. I felt awful. All the other babies in the class were hanging out on their bellies and here was Keegan, chillin' on his back. I immediately flipped him over onto his stomach to see what he would do. He was ok with it- just kinda laid there- didn't scream, and he seemed to enjoy it.





We came home and I decided to try some more play time. I didn't do tummy time, but I got out a playmate that Grandma Marla got for Keegan before most people even knew we were pregnant. I put it together and Keegan had a lot of fun. He was able to reach the little toys that rattled and crinkled and moved around. I definitely think we'll start spending more time with this playmate. Thanks Gma Marla!!!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment