Sunday, November 28, 2010

My New Look

In the past few weeks, I've had an especially hard time with feeling frumpy and boring. I hadn't had my hair cut or colored in five months, I was growing out of my clothes with nothing to grow into, and I was just feeling BLAH!!! With my birthday around the corner, I asked my family to help jazz up my wardrobe with some new maternity clothes, and boy did they all come through for me. Between the parents and sisters I got loaded up on some of the cutest things. And to top it off, Drew gave me one of my gifts early last Saturday when he woke me up and told me I was headed to the salon. He made me an appointment to get my hair cut and colored and I even got my eyebrows colored and waxed. With these new tops from Missie and jeans from the Motherhood Maternity store, I literally felt like a million bucks. I've worn some combination of new clothes since my birthday last Wednesday and am so grateful to be feeling better. Thanks everybody!!!!




1 comment:

  1. Meg!! You are a LUCKY lady!! And you look FABULOUS!!! =) Enjoy it girl!!

    ReplyDelete