Friday, November 19, 2010

The Most Perfect Baby Bedding

Before we even knew what gender our baby would be, we had picked out our baby bedding. Regardless of boy or girl, we were going to get a set from Fisher Price called "How Now Brown Cow." Even the name is cute!! And not only was it a bedding set, but they had matching swings and bouncers, clothing, and room decor. With everything they had, the one thing they didn't have was a mobile. Even though they made one, target wasn't carrying it, saying it was "Temporarily Unavailable". However, it never WAS available. I was bummed because it was sooo cute. I started getting even more nervous when other items started becoming "Temporarily Unavailable" or "Out of Stock". I was worried that we were slowly losing each piece of our now beloved bedding set. I even called Fisher Price and Target to see if it WOULD become available at soem point, and no one could give me a firm answer. So with regret, we started looking for a backup :(

Two weeks ago, a miracle happened. I got online to research some other baby items and no only was the bedding and its coordinating pieces IN STOCK, but so was the MOBILE!! I got so excited that I practically begged Drew to "compromise" and let me use my Christmas job money to buy the pieces we absolutely needded to get our nursery started. We agreed we needed the bedding set (quilt, bumper, and crib sheet) the dust ruffle, window valance, and mobile. We ordered them all and got the first pieces today. Let me just say, that the pieces are even more cute in person- each animal is textured and so comfy- I know our little man will love it. I was literally jumping up and down in the kitchen as Drew opened the packages. I couldn't be more pleased with our choice and am grateful to my husband for his compromise. Now, we are on to paint selections and crib building. HOORAY!!!



























1 comment:

  1. This is ADORABLE Meg!! I love it!! I can't wait to see everything finished in your nursery, with such an awesome choice it is going to be SOO CUTE!! =)

    ReplyDelete