Sunday, October 17, 2010

Getting into Fall

In getting the house ready for everything that's going on in our lives, we've been getting a lot in and out of the attic and garage and such. Part of that included getting some of the Fall decor down to go around the house. I have a few really good nooks and crannys around the house and I love getting stuff out to decorate. And I always seem to find great little goodies around Boise. Between Real Deals and Mini Bazaar (in Idaho Falls) and even Target and other local places, I love to shop after the actual holiday when things are on sale. Then, the next year, I get to rediscover all the things I had previously purchased- it's awesome!! The Pilgrims were treasures I found last year in Idaho Falls at Porter's ( a craftstore a lot like Craft Warehouse in Meridian). The white ghosts are little finds from JoAnn's craft store. My favorite Halloween piece is the little brown rusty skeleton in the front flower bed pic. We got him at Boise's Art in the Park two summers ago. We named him Jonely Bonely and we're always excited to pull him down from the attic. I really enjoy getting things all cute and domestic-like. I can't wait for Christmas!!!









1 comment:

  1. The decor looks great!! =) Super cute things! And i agree, the best part is shopping on sale and seeing it all next year when decorating happens!! =) YAY for being crafty and domestic!! =)

    ReplyDelete