Friday, January 13, 2012

Some Mama Lovin'

I find that as I am usually the one behind the eye of the camera capturing all the cute and crazy moments of my family, there are rarely times when I am in the camera's eye. Drew has been picking up on this and grabbed the camera the other night out of the closet. I wasn't even paying attention, but am so glad he did what he did.

I love playing with Keegan and as he's reached his 10th month, his little boy personality is coming out and he is SOOOOO much fun. He walks around every table and sofa and playtoy that he can, has figured how to get down from the sofa when we get him up there, crawls at the speed of light, and talks, talks, talks, talks, talks. His favorite word is "Da da" and he says it all the time. He loves that Drew responds to him everytime he says it. He's said "Mama" twice but is in no hurry to say it again anytime soon.




He squeals when we lift him above our heads and swing him around. And when we bring him back down he buries his face in my neck and just giggles. I love it!!! I anticipate that as he becomes even more mobile that I will get my workout in without even trying. I will happily burn every calorie that my cute little boy helps me to burn as we continue along in our wonderfully fun adventures!



1 comment:

  1. These pictures are the cutest ever! That boy sure is handsome!! I cna't believe he is 10 months already!!! Ahh time sure goes by too fast! Great job Drew for catching that beautiful wife off yours with your sweet little boy! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete