Monday, November 28, 2011

Keegan's First Turkey Day

We had a wonderful Thanksigiving with many different members of our families. We spent the actaul Turkey Day in idaho Falls, as we usually do, with Drew's family. We always enjoy playing cards, making turkey sandwiches, shopping the Black Friday ads and then braving the crowds and the weather to try and find the year's latest must haves. We got a lot of shopping done then enjoyed a hot breakfast with the aunts, sisters, and cousins. I really look forward to this day every year, because of the time spent together.

We also celebrated my 28th birthday on Thanksgiving this year. I got my first "Happy Birthday Mommy" card and it was wonderful!! I just felt bad that my little man was stills suffering from a head cold- I'm really ready for it to leave him alone.

Coming home we stopped in TF and had lunch with my mom and Butch and his family. His two boys adn their wives and kids provided an afternoon of entertainment for all. It was a nice visit.

We always love going away and visiting our family, but man is it nice to come home to our own beds and routines!! It was fun to share my favorite holiday with Keegan and I enjoyed shopping for his first Christmas gifts. I can't wait to experience the next holiday with him. Hoping you all had a wonderful Thank-Filled day with your loved ones. We are so blessed to have you all in our lives and we hope we express our gratitude for your love often. Happy Thanksgiving!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment