Friday, November 4, 2011

Halloween-ing

Keegan the Giraffe got to celebrate his first Halloween this year. I was so excited to find his costume at the kid's consignment store- and even more excited to find it for $8.99!! Everywhere I looked there were the same five baby costumes and all for stupid prices. I was resolved to fins something for a better deal. Most people will give me a hard time for putting my child in secind hand clothing when I refuse to wear it, but Keegan will have no idea- so don't tell him!!

We started at my Dad and Ardele's house, stopped by the Ellseworths, and decided that Missie's house would be the last stop due to a particular giraffe getting rather sleeping. We had a great time and I think Keegan might have had some fun too. Excited for next year when he can participate a little more and really see what fun the holiday can offer!!








No comments:

Post a Comment