Saturday, January 15, 2011

Boise Baby Shower

Today I had a baby shower in Boise. It was so wonderful having so many of my girlfriends together in one place for the afternoon. We did an art project of painting burp cloths, enjoyed fantastically yummy munchies, super sugary punch, a candy buffet and some really cute take home party favors. Thanks to Ardele and Kresta and everyone else for the hard work I know and could see that went into this afternoon. I had such a wonderful time that I had to come home and take a nap..... Just a few pictures to show off our little man's haul of goodies :)



A Mary Kroll blanket exclusive


The perfect colors!!

So many pockets for so many goodies to fit into


Part of our Candy Buffet


The party favors





1 comment:

  1. Looks like a fabulous shower!! And Meg you look beautiful!! =)

    ReplyDelete