Monday, December 6, 2010

My Pink Cowgirl Boots

This last summer, one of my best girlfriends got married down in Nevada. She's a "bit" of a cowgirl, and with me being a city girl, she thought it only appropriate that she get me cowgirl boots to wear as I walked down the aisle. I LOVE these boots (and yes I realize that most cow-people would not consider them REAL boots) and wear them often!!

Mostly, I love the time frame that these boots, and this dress, represent. This picture was taken on a Saturday. A week and a half previously I had hit my weight goal of 172 pounds and was able to slide into this size 12 dress easily. I felt wonderful and seeing this picture at this later date helps me to remember how proud of myself I was/am. A week before this picture, I found out I was pregnant- so needless to say, this was the last size 12 I wore :)

I feel wonderful looking at this picture and now have something to truly look forward to achieving again!!!

1 comment:

  1. You look beautiful!! I love that dress. You will be that skinny again... don't be hard on yourself now. You ARE beautiful NOW! I love the boots too. Wish I had me some. :)

    ReplyDelete