Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Just for Claire

Drew and I have had the wonderful pleasure of not only having wonderful friends in our lives, but having friends who have let us love their children as well. Without a doubt, our favorite little friend is our 'niece' Claire Quigley. I've known her folks since my 2nd grade year and we've been great friends ever since. Now, we get to spoil the next generation- we've not missed a birthday nor a Christmas since her arrival 2 1/2 years ago. She has finally reached the point in her little life that she recognizes my picture on her mom's phone when I call and she points us out in the pictures on the family fridge. I heard from Claire's mama today that while viewing our blog, Claire was commenting that Auntie Megan was on the computer, but she wondered where Uncle Drew was- meaning I needed to find some pics of Uncle Drew to put on our blog.

So, just for you Claire, I found some of the pictures of you and Uncle Drew from when we came to see you in Seattle (plus a few extras). I hope you love them, because we certainly love you!!!


1 comment:

  1. She loved the picutres!! Thanks so much. She said "Oh look its Aunt Megan and look its Drew!" Oh and look its Claire!!

    So fun! Yeah for good times and great memories!

    ReplyDelete