Saturday, October 15, 2011

Pumpkin Patching

Let me start by saying, "NO", this is not Keegan's Halloween costume. I found it at the local children's consignment store for $2 and I knew I could find SOME embarassing moment for him to be in it. Two weekends ago, we had just the right excuse.

We went to the Botanical Gardens for their annual Fall Harvest event. They had vendors selling hand made, home baked items; a small corn maze; tractor rides; food; a pumpkin patch and all their scarecrows up for viewing. I couldn't help but think that this would be the perfect day for our new outfit.


We had Keegan in our backpack carrier the majority of the day, so no one could see the face on his outfit, therefore assuming that he had to be a Halloween Carrot...I don't know about that!


I would pay MUCH more for this little prize punkin'!



We had a wonderful time at the gardens and got some great treats and some great pictures to bring home. Now, we just have to wait another two weeks before Keegan can show off his REAL Halloween costume... much cuter than this cutest pumpkin!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment