Monday, April 19, 2010

Pho-E-Nix

So I just got bake from an AMAZING mini vacation in Phoenix this last weekend. One of my best friends moved down to Arizona in December, and I thought it a great reason to go visit. But with all the sight-seeing I did, I swear I spent the majority of my time there figuring out how to actually spell Phoenix...so let's hope I pull it off. I won't share all my pics, but a few to fill you in on our adventures...

Day #1:
We got up and hiked Camelback Peak in Echo Point Canyon
Did some shopping at Scottsdale Fashion Square Mall
Dinner at Firebird Steak house ( fanastic steak- worth every penny)



Day #2:
Went horseback riding in Tonto National Park
Gat an awesome sunburn
Spent the afternoon by the pool
Had dinner with girlfriend from high school


Day #3:
Was a day of recovery from sunburns and drinking (a lot)
Went to church with Jen's grandparents
Lunch at a fun little mini winery
More time by the pool
Junk food for dinner and chick flicks all night long

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had a blast!! Your post turned out cute. Glad you figured it out.

    ReplyDelete